I was motivated to exercise a few weeks back and Ed went and signed us both up at the fitness center, then I lost my motivation and had not set my foot in the door, until today. I went to a Zumba class and was the largest person in the class and the only one who had to sit out a song because I thought I might puke. But I did go, and I did try my darnedest, and that's what matters! Ed asked if it was fun. Fun is not the word I would use for today's exercise experience, however, I do think I will Zumba again. I also plan to do some water aerobics.
Currently my attitude is good, but don't ask me about how things are going for a while because (admittedly) I have a chip on my shoulder about my weight and know I am fat and that I need to exercise and eat better, but don't want anyone else to suggest the same.
Honesty during this process is probably a key, so I'm being honest with you, and myself.
I went to the grocery store today because I needed to and made some healthier choices than normal (fish instead of beef, brown rice instead of white, etc.).
I also looked at some of the weight loss items at Target today but that all just sound to iffy, so I'll skip that for now.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Zumba is also offered at my gym and I've been thinking of giving it a try! It sounds fun (aside from the puke feeling :))
ewd
Post a Comment