Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Misbehavin'

Well I didn't do as good as I could have while on vacation, but I didn't do as bad as I could have either. I ate Special K for breakfast every day and had salads instead of other choices some of the time and turned down the ice cream, etc. I walked one morning in very hilly terrain, hiked to a waterfall another day, did crunches in the pool, and did a lot of walking everyday, so hopefully that was enough to stop weight gain during the week. Also did a lot of sweating due to very high humidity.

And on a good note, I think my stomach is getting smaller (not the rolls but the organ) as I seem to feel full much easier. This is a very good thing!

It has taken us a couple of days to recover from the trip, but tomorrow I'll get back to counting calories, journaling my food, and doing some true exercise.

1 comment:

Danielle Anthony said...

joanna, you are doing GREAT. to just turn down ice cream is a feat. one you should be proud of. CLEARLY you are on your way to fitness.