Well, I've gotten to that point: I'm sick of myself and what I have let my body become. So, starting today, I am eating healthier and exercising. My goal is to exercise at least 3 times a week. In order to jump-start things and get me eating right, I'm going to be eating a lot of the same things for a while (boring, but I need some guidelines for myself at this point).
The purpose of this blog is to keep me accountable to myself (not that you all need to keep me accountable :) ). You will get info in the posts about how it's going, my current attitude, and progress. To the right you will see a running Exercise Log and a Food Log (with most recent entry on top). Wish me luck!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dawn sent me a "You go girl!" email. Thanks, D!
You can do it!!! I look forward to reading your blog!!
ewd
Post a Comment