Friday, July 18, 2008
Vacation Jitters
I'm nervous about being able to maintain my new healthier diet while away from home for a week. We will be in a house with a kitchen and I can go to the grocery store and buy my food staples once we arrive but we'll be there with lots of other family members, each taking a turn cooking the evening meal and with lots of food in the house. I'm afraid it will seem rude not to eat what has been prepared, but I'm hoping everyone will understand. We'll also be out and about so I need to be sure to get some healthy on-the-go snacks so I'm not tempted by concession, etc. type food. I won't get to go to the gym either, but there is a pool and I can always go for a walk. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment