Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 3: Exercise

Okay, so today went ok, but I was hungrier than yesterday and ate more. I'm afraid that I'm still eating too much in order to loose weight. Drank lots of water again today, though.

Anyway, I Zumba'd tonight and enjoyed it more than Monday. Different instructor, much hipper and fun, but less complicated, but still a good workout.

I think I'm going to Zumba on Monday mornings or nights, Wednesday nights, and Saturday mornings and then try to add some other days and exercise as time permits. Ed's schedule is crazy but I'll try not to let that keep me from going to the gym because they do have childcare so I don't have to rely on Ed being home for Fletcher.

1 comment:

Joanna Clausen said...

Dawn says I may need to be eating more. So I need to calculate how many calories I should be eating based on my current weight and how many I am actually eating. I don't want my body to go into "starvation mode" and hold on to fat. Thanks, D!